Scopri il nostro network Home Business Center Blog Site Center

Opening of commercial activity

brucecy92

Utente
Hi, I'm considering opening a business; as a company form I thought of a Srl, according to you for this type of business is a company or better a company of people?

Assuming a turnover of € 200,000 and purchase costs produced for € 150,000, with € 50,000 can I cover the costs?
As expenses I have the management of the car and little else (pc, mobile phone, courier) since I will run the business from home.
In the costs, are also deducted the fees (only mine as I manage independently the activity) or the fees are subtracted from the profit?

Where can I find an example of an activity balance similar to the one I assumed?

AFK

Utente
Hello.
In Italy the income tax related to a "srl" company is 24% on the gross value. In addition you should consider probably an additional 3.9%, depending on the future modification due to the covid19 extraordinary rules. These considerations from a tax point of view. Then you have to consider your personal profile connected to private social charges and public insurance. But for a complete analisys, more details are needed (kind of activities, shareholder profile, employees, seat of the members of the board of direction, etc...). Approximately, yes you can cover the costs.

Alto