Scopri il nostro network Home Business Center Blog Site Center

"i moduli di controllo installati superano il limite consentito"

eojpira

Utente
mi dà questo errore.
in pannello di controllo-installazionapplicazioni non ci sono tutti i moduli di controllo che ho installato in questi anni ...
avete un percorso alternativo per disinstallarli?
grazie.

lij85437

Non registrato
Goalkeepers give tips on World Cup shootouts_31

“It is a psychological game between the goalkeeper and the taker. It has alot to do with eye contact and body language,” Oliver Kahn, a former Germanycaptain who has faced his share of penalties in more than 10 years with hisnational team and Bayern Munich, said Friday during an appearance with fellowkeepers Petr Cech and Sergio Goycochea.
“You can irritate the shooter with your body language,” Kahn added. “Youcan see whether a player is fearful and you can see from the eyes of a taker ifhe makes a small mistake into which corner that ball will go.”
Cech said goalkeepers often spend hours ahead of games studying theiropponents: where a player typically shoots, what his habits are, whether hewaits for the goalkeeper or if he picks a corner. But the keepers have to bestrong, remember their homework and stay calm to have a chance of saving theball.
Concentration and mind games alone won’t help a goalkeeper make a crucialpenalty save, though.
“You always need a certain amount of luck,” Kahn said.
Asked who might be voted best goalkeeper at the World Cup, Goycochea andKahn picked Brazil’s Julio Cesar. Kahn also said he’s been impressed by Spain’sIker Casillas, Germany’s Manuel Neuer and Eiji Kawashima of Japan.
Before coming to South Africa, Julio Cesar helped his Inter Milan team beatBayern Munich in the Champions League final.
“I hope that the (Brazil) goalkeeper Julio Cesar will reinforce what he hasshown already,” said Goycochea, who played for Argentina and River Plate. “Butthe team that will bring the best goalkeeper will of course be the best team inthe tournament.”
And the best team just might be determined by penalties. It happened fouryears ago, when Italy beat France.
“Takers are the ones that can lose in a penalty shoot out,” Kahn said.“Goalkeepers are the ones that can win in the shootout and ultimately becomethe heroes.”

Jo-Vinco

Utente
Riferimento: "i moduli di controllo installati superano il limite consentito"

mi dà questo errore.
in pannello di controllo-installazionapplicazioni non ci sono tutti i moduli di controllo che ho installato in questi anni ...
avete un percorso alternativo per disinstallarli?
grazie.
se vai sul sito di entratel trovi le opportune istruzioni.. credo se non ricordo male che sia necessario entrare nelle singole sottocartelle e procedere da li.. ma sul sito trovi come procedere..

ciao

Alto